Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Who is AnnaZ ?
I'm sure everyone is just dying to know, what that girl Anna is really about. Well I grew up in the coulee region, but my family is all over the country. I was born to a beautiful and loving woman named Kathy. Unfortunately, my biological father passed away because of a work accident when my mother was pregnant with me. My older brother, Isaac, was only 5 years old at the time. Eleven years later my mother finally remarried to a wonderful man named Tom. I grew up playing piano, riding bike, hiking, and riding atv's to friends' houses. Thats the joy of growing up a country girl. At the age of nineteen I became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful girl named Ava. I am now twenty two and since that time I have changed durastically. I honestly have become a different woman raising a child. I have been through many hard times, mostly due to my irresponsible mistakes as a teen and young adult. Thankfully though, I have come out the other side and I am now pursuing my dream of nursing. I have a huge heart and a lot of love to give, so I think everything will work out fine for this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job on your short and sweet biography. I like how you and Hanna find it so easy to write about your personal lives.
ReplyDeleteI have seen first hand the power of having a child. I personally don't have any kids, but have been able to witness it through my best friend.
ReplyDeleteAnna we need to get together with the girls and have lunch soon. Hope Ava's doing good.
ReplyDeleteRaising a child is tough but it seems like that you're doing well.
ReplyDelete